Dr. Susan Fondy is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Fondy provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Fondy discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Susan Fondy M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32508Get Direction
Fort Drum, NY 13602Get Direction
FT RUCKER, AL 36362Get Direction
Dr. Susan Fondy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis
For anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), one of the most frustrating parts of the disease is not knowing how, why, or when the disease began. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have had the disease and not known about it for years, others have had it diagnosed right out of the blue....
- Study Predicts 40 Million People with Diabetes Might Be Without Insulin by 2030
According to a new study, diabetic patients' access to insulin may fall short by the year 2030. Diabetes diagnoses continue to rise in numbers, and it's predicted that approximately 79 million adults with type 2 diabetes will require insulin to manage it. Because of the current levels of insulin...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- The Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a wonderful spice known for its unique taste and enticing aroma. It is has been used since ancient times due to its medicinal, culinary, and natural preservative powers. Cinnamon was also used by the ancient Egyptians as part of their mummification process. Cinnamon is not only used as...
- Dr. Charles Anthony Ciccone D.O.790 VETERANS WAY PENSACOLA FL 32507
- Dr. Scott Francis Mcclellan M.D., M.P.H.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson M.D.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Jose Francisco Troche M.D., M.P.H.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Todd A Gardner M.D.6000 W HIGHWAY 98 PENSACOLA FL 32512
- Dr. Matthew Henry Hoefer DONaval Aerospace Medical Institute- Code 33 Pensacola FL 32508