Dr. Ali Kilic is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Kilic specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Haceteppe University Fac of Med, Ankara Medical School 2000
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 2013
Dr. Ali Kilic MD's Expert Contributions
4-6 months. READ MORE
You will need to have what is called body contouring surgery to remove excess skin with stretch marks. READ MORE
It can be fixed. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee for any kind of surgery result. You will need to accept some risks. READ MORE
Yes, you can have revision surgery and it is quite common READ MORE
My daughter is 4 years old and has burnt her hand by dropping hot water. Is skin grafting recommended for her considering age?
Hi, Most boiling water burns are second-degree burns. If the burn heals in less than 2-3 weeks, it should not leave any significant scar. Most hot water burns do not require skin grafting. If it does not heal in 3 weeks, though, you may need to take her to a burn specialist. READ MORE
I am sorry to hear that. But if your doctor recommended, skin graft would be a better option. The burn may eventually heal without any surgery. However, the scar may cause severe contractures and interfere her hand function. Regards READ MORE
- Rhinoplasty (nose Surgery)
- Facelift / Necklift
- Liposuction And Smartlipo
- Breast Augmenation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Thigh And Arm Lift
- Breast Revision
- Forehead Lowering
- Botox And Dermal Fillers (juvederm, Radiesse)
- Hand Surgery
- Trigger Finger Release
- Carpal Tunnel Release (hand)
- Arthroplasties Of The Shoulder, Elbow,wrist,knee's
- Tendon Repair And Reconstruction
- Repair Of Ear Drum Perforation (in Office)
- Reconstruction Of Congenital Hand Anomalies
- Microsurgical Nerve Repair
- Nerve Decompressions
- Skin Cancer Removal
- Skin Cancer Excision And Reconstruction
- Skin Cancer Surgery/skin Lesions
- Lipoma Excision
- Abdominoplasty (tummy-tuck)
- University of Istanbul Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine Plastic Surgery 2006
- UAB Hand Surgery 2012
- University of Ala Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, United States Aesthetic and Breast Surgery Fellowship 2010
- University of Ala Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, United States Hand Surgery 2012
- University of Ala Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, United States Microsurgery and Reconstructive 2013
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery2013University of Alabama ar Birmingham
Dr. Ali Kilic MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35294Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ali Kilic MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ali Kilic MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kilic
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Dr. Daniel Rousso M.D.2700 Highway 280 S Ste 300W Mountain Brk AL 35223
- Dr. Christopher Jon Schaffer M.D.140 Village St Birmingham AL 35242
- Dr. Melanie Petro M.D.905 MONTGOMERY HWY VESTAVIA AL 35216
- Dr. Steven John Thomas MD701 19th St S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Jason M Jack M.D.2000 Stonegate Trl Birmingham AL 35242
- Dr. William James Hedden MD140 Village St Birmingham AL 35242