Dr. Richard King is a trauma surgeon practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. King specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
- Hip extension strength following hamstring tendon harvest for ACL reconstruction.
- Bioelectrical impedance: a new method for measuring post-traumatic swelling.
- The accuracy of automatic calibration of digital pelvic radiographs using two different scale markers: a comparative study.
- Injuries caused by brake pedal loading of the midfoot.
- Assessment of cup orientation in hip resurfacing: a comparison of TraumaCad and computed tomography.
Dr. Richard James King MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Dr. Richard James King MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Bronchitis?
This is a type of respiratory infection when mucous membranes found in the bronchial passage of the lungs become inflamed and irritated. The passage can become constricted or the lungs’ airways can be blocked, which induces breathlessness, phlegm, and coughing episodes.The ten most common...
- Laparoscopy and Ovarian Cyst Removal
What is an ovarian cyst?An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that mainly occurs on or inside the ovary. Ovarian cysts are very common but usually don’t show any symptoms. For this reason, they go undetected in most cases. These cysts occur naturally and eventually disappear after a few months.To...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What Is Group B Strep Infection?
What is Group B Strep Infection?Group B strep (GBS) is a serious infection mainly caused by group B streptococcus bacteria, which inhabits the human intestines. Group B strep bacteria does not only affect adults. It can be seen in infants, leading to a serious illness known as strep B infection....
- Mononucleosis: Why Am I So Tired?
The most common signs and symptoms of the mononucleosis are similar to someone who as caught the whooping cough disease. The signs and symptoms start sixteen weeks after entering the body. Some of the signs include:...
- Estrogen Modulator for Breast Cancer
Hormone Receptor Breast CancerThere are certain types of breast cancer that are mostly affected by the hormones that are produced by the body. They are known as ER positive and PR positive breast cancer cells. These cells have receptors that are attached to the estrogen in the body. This estrogen...
- Dr. Julius David Cheng Other601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Michael F Rotondo MD600 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Nicole Anne Stassen M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Catherine S Nelson M.D.1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Gestring M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Ayodele Tolulope Sangosanya M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642