Dr. Raymond S Khouw MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3650 W Wheatland Rd Suite A Dallas TX, 75237
Dr. Raymond Khouw is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Khouw specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Khouw can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Khouw can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1982
Texas A&M University, TX 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. Raymond S Khouw MD's Practice location
Dr. Raymond S Khouw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khouw
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Dr. Katherine Boyd D.O.2301 S Hampton Rd Dallas Texas 75224
- Dr. Derek Haas MD7501 Los Colinas Blvd Irving TX 75063
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Mindy Luck MD505 Omega Dr Arlington TX 76014
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Ms. Carolyn Kenia Ross M.D.12222 N. Central Expressway Dallas TX 75244