Dr. Richard Alvarez is a Dentist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Alvarez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Who is most likely to enjoy long term survival after cardiac transplantation? Risk stratification in a 10 year multi-institutional experience.
- Upregulation of PAI-1 is mediated through TGF beta /SMAD pathway in transplant arteriopathy.
- Angiotensin II induces PAI-1 expression through MAP kinase-dependent, but TGF beta and PI3 kinase-independent pathway.
Dr. Richard J. Alvarez D.D.S.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65803Get Direction
Checotah, OK 74426Get Direction
Dr. Richard J. Alvarez D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Craig Allen Rechkemmer DDS1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Steven C Sponenberg D.D.S.540 W Lasalle St Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Thomas L Quinn DDS948 S Jefferson Ave Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Richard Edward Smith DMD1334 E Kingsley Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. William A Wagasy D.D.S.1722 S Glenstone Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Richard Thomas Martens DMD3850 South National Avenue Springfield MO 65807