Michael Covalciuc is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Covalciuc specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Covalciuc participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1977
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- 2012 Phoenix Super Doctors
- Executive Health
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, General Preventive Medicine; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic 1977
- Mayo Clinic 1980
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
- Fellow - Preventive Medicine: Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Dr. Michael A Covalciuc M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael A Covalciuc M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Dr. Eileen Chang D.O.1455 W CHANDLER BLVD CHANDLER AZ 85224
- Dr. Donald Leroy Bucklin M.D.10335 N SCOTTSDALE RD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85253
- Dr. Aparna Sundaram D.O.14747 N Northsight Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Ralph John Luciani D.O., M.D.(H)1530 W Glendale Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
- Dr. Colleen R Hunsaker DO10860 N 118th Way Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Sutherland M.D.20950 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85050