Dr. Jacqulyn Galloway M.D.
Pediatrician11783 Rock Landing Dr Suite 202 Newport News VA, 23606
Dr. Jacqulyn Galloway is a pediatrician practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. Galloway is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Galloway diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Galloway can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1986
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Grady Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jacqulyn Galloway M.D.'s Practice location
Newport News, VA 23606Get Direction
Dr. Jacqulyn Galloway M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Galloway
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Dr. Elizabeth Katherine Broderick MD321 Main Street Newport News Virginia 23601
- Dr. Tinea J. Savage-Otey MD106 Baker Farm Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. John W Harrington MD601 Childrens Lane Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Steven C Mares MD1162 Professional Dr Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Erinn E Hokanson NP902 S Jefferson St Roanoke VA 24016
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Bolduc M.D.11783 Rock Landing Dr Newport News VA 23606