Dr. Quoc Nguyen is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Manlius, NY. Dr. Nguyen specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Dr. Quoc Van Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
Manlius, NY 13104Get Direction
Dr. Quoc Van Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Does My Child have Whooping Cough?
What is pertussis?Pertussis, or whooping cough, is a highly contagious airborne disease of the respiratory system and can occur in children, adolescents, and adults of any age, unless they are vaccinated. The frequency of the occurrence in the U.S. are very promising, as annually there are 5,000 to...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. Leonard Baruch Weiner MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Joseph Bernard Domachowske MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Kavita Seth DO270 Park Ave Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Rana El feghaly M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Nicholas John Bennett MB/BCHIR, PHD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210