Dr. A. marvin Cooley is a pathologist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Cooley is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Cooley can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Cooley may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. A. marvin Cooley MD's Practice location
Dr. A. marvin Cooley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Timothy L Weiland MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Leslie A Torgerson MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Mark Alan Koponen M.D.501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Christopher Lockhart MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Ann K Diepolder-brown MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Walter Loren Kemp MD, PHD501 N COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58203