Dr. Clifford E Kashtan MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology516 Delaware St Se Pwb Fourth Floor, Ro Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Clifford Kashtan is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Kashtan specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Aortic dissection in young patients with chronic hypertension.
- Alport syndrome: is diagnosis only skin-deep?
- Glomerular disease.
- Alport syndrome. An inherited disorder of renal, ocular, and cochlear basement membranes.
- Alport syndromes: phenotypic heterogeneity of progressive hereditary nephritis.
- Alport syndrome: abnormalities of type IV collagen genes and proteins.
- Alport syndrome: renal transplantation and donor selection.
- Puromycin aminonucleoside suppresses integrin expression in cultured glomerular epithelial cells.
- Familial hematuric syndromes--Alport syndrome, thin glomerular basement membrane disease and Fechtner/Epstein syndromes.
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor therapy in children with Alport syndrome: effect on urinary albumin, TGF-beta, and nitrite excretion.
- Alport syndrome and mental retardation: clinical and genetic dissection of the contiguous gene deletion syndrome in Xq22.3 (ATS-MR).
- Animal models of Alport syndrome.
- Genetic cause of X-linked Alport syndrome in a family of domestic dogs.
- Familial hematuria due to type IV collagen mutations: Alport syndrome and thin basement membrane nephropathy.
- Diet modulates proteinuria in heterozygous female dogs with X-linked hereditary nephropathy.
Dr. Clifford E Kashtan MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
- Is Lyme Disease Preventable?
Preventive clothingForests and woodland areas present various dangers, including the possibility of getting bitten by a tick, which can lead to Lyme disease. Thankfully there is a solution to that potential problem, as you can wear appropriate clothing while outside to prevent tick bites.Make sure...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Dr. Lydia Najera MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55454
- Youngki Kim M516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Ray Bendel-stenzel M.D.2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Neil J. Paloian MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455