Dr. Obinna O Adibe M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC, 27705
I love the practice, study, and research of the surgical care of children. All of these areas are fascinating to me. I am honest and straightforward. I cherish my wife and three children. I care for m ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Postoperative antibiotic therapy for children with perforated appendicitis: long course of intravenous antibiotics versus early conversion to an oral regimen.
- Equipoise, ethics, and the necessity of randomized trials in surgery.
- Laparoscopic antireflux surgery in infants with single ventricle physiology: a review.
- Operative vs nonoperative management for blunt pancreatic transection in children: multi-institutional outcomes.
- Predictors of gastrostomy placement in children with inherited metabolic diseases treated by umbilical cord blood transplantation.
- Inequalities in the use of helmets by race and payer status among pediatric cyclists.
- Comparative effectiveness of treatment strategies for severe splenic trauma in the pediatric population.
- Factors associated with survival in pediatric adrenocortical carcinoma: An analysis of the National Cancer Data Base (NCDB).
- Necrotizing enterocolitis and the use of loop diuretics in very low birth weight neonates.
- Laparoscopy Is Safe in Infants and Neonates with Congenital Heart Disease: A National Study of 3684 Patients.
- Management of blunt pancreatic trauma in children: Review of the National Trauma Data Bank.
- Current use and outcomes of helicopter transport in pediatric trauma: a review of 18,291 transports.
- Diagnostic evaluation of ovarian torsion: An analysis of pediatric patients using the Nationwide Emergency Department Sample.
- Influence of weight at enterostomy reversal on surgical outcomes in infants after emergent neonatal stoma creation.
- Vascular Complications in Pediatric Port Removal.
- A multi-institution analysis of predictors of timing of inguinal hernia repair among premature infants.
- Outcomes following elective resection of congenital pulmonary airway malformations are equivalent after 3 months of age and a weight of 5 kg.
- Fetal Surgery Research, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 2004
- Pediatric Endosurgery, Children's Hospital of Alabama 2008
- Pediatric Surgery, Children's Mercy Hospital and Clinics (Missouri) 2010
Dr. Obinna O Adibe M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27705Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Obinna O Adibe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adibe
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Andrea A Hayes-jordan M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Karen Speck M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. William T Adamson MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Patricia A Lange MD1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Kimberly Mccrudden Erickson MD170 Manning Drive Physicians Office Building Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Heather N Paddock M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705