Dr. Rebecca Linn practices Pediatric Pathology in Chicago, IL. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Linn is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Rebecca Linn MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Rebecca Linn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Study Finds Poor Lupus Patients Have a Higher Risk of Death
The rate at which patients lose their life from lupus has become quite alarming, as they are either unaware of their symptoms or do not handle the disease properly. Similar to many other diseases, lupus can bring a financial burden for most patients when it comes to treatment, and if they do not...
- New Ovarian Cancer Screening Method Could Detect Tumors Earlier
When discovered during its early stages, ovarian cancer can be treated. Unfortunately, it is usually found only after it has progressed to more advanced stages. Improved screening techniques are the key to increasing the survival rates of ovarian cancer patients.Engineers at MIT have finally...
- The Link Between Foods and Cancer in Women
Findings of a study on the relationship between a high-fat diet and cancer was published in the August 12, 2017 edition of the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.Lead researcher was Cynthia Thompson, a professor at the University of Arizona’s Zuckerman College of Public Health.Not...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. David Martin Berger M.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Steven Garzon MD840 S Wood St Chicago IL 60612
- Jonathan Willard Bush M.D.225 E Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Reema Jaffar M.D.303 E Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Mr. Dariusz Borys M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153