Dr. Rebecca Linn practices Pediatric Pathology in Chicago, IL. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Linn is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Rebecca Linn MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Rebecca Linn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why is Ovarian Cancer Trickier to Contract Compared to Other Cancers?
Ovaries are part of the reproductive organs of a woman. They are almond-sized organs that are located deep within the abdominal cavity. Ovarian cancer is a cancer that forms in the ovaries. Due to the location of the ovaries, it is difficult to diagnose ovarian cancer in the early stages due to the...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Dr. Bruce R Pawel M.D.3400 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Tricia Bhatti M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Maria Brescia Queenan MD3400 Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Linda Ernst M.D. M.H.S.3400 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Amanda Lauren Treece Other3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Fumiko Dekio M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104