Dr. Mendel I. Markowitz D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery42 Broadway 1515 New York NY, 10004
Dr. Mendel Markowitz was born in Larochelle, France. He attended Yeshiva University in New York and following graduation he attended Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. After earning ...
Education and Training
Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery D.D.S. 1985
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Teeth Removal (3rd Molars)
- Bone Grafting
- Impacted Teeth
- Facial Trauma
- Sinus Lift
- Oral Pathology
- Sleep Apnea
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate
- Orthognathic Surgery also known as Jaw Surgery
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- East Orange V. A. Hospital in New Jersey General Practice
- Woodhull Hospital in Brooklyn, New York Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Mendel I. Markowitz D.D.S.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10004Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10006Get Direction
Clifton, NJ 07012Get Direction
Dr. Mendel I. Markowitz D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Markowitz
- Sandra m.
- Salwa f.
Great oral surgeon!.
- P f.
Great consultation and great outcome.
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Scott A. Siegel D.D.S., M.D.110 New Hyde Park Rd Franklin Square NY 11010
- Dr. Vito A Cardo DDS81 Nassau Blvd Garden City NY 11530
- Dragos Sandulescu DDS997 Rosedale Road Valley Stream NY 11581
- Dr. Keith S. Fisher D.D.S.30 CENTRAL PARK S NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. Richard P Szumita DDS30 W CENTURY RD PARAMUS NJ 07652
- Dr. Jerald S. Friedman DDS315 Cedar Ln Teaneck NJ 07666