Mr. Eric A Birken MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)229 Parrish St Suite 250 Canandaigua NY, 14424
Dr. Eric Birken is board certified in the specialty of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery and is one of the founding partners of Lakeside ENT & Allergy. He graduated from Boston University Schoo ...
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1968
Boston University School of Medicine 1968
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Graves' disease associated with histologic Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
- Congenital midline sinus of the upper lip.
- High dosage preoperative radiation and surgery for carcinoma of the larynx and laryngopharynx.
- High dosage pre-operative radiation and surgery for carcinoma of the larynx and laryngopharynx. A 14-year program.
- Surface tension lowering substance of the eustachian tube.
- Recurrent meningitis secondary to idiopathic oval window CSF leak.
- MemberTREASURER OF ONTARIO COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member CREDENTIAL COMMITTEE, CLIFTON SPRINGS HOSPITAL
- Member AMERICAN BOARD OF OTOLOGIC ALLERGY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Member American Academy of Facial Plastic and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Member American Sleep Disorders Society
- Member Medical Society of the State of New York
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Rochester Academy of Medicine
- Member Ontario County Medical Society
- Member College of Surgeons
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
- OTOLARYNGOLOGY, MT SINAI MEDICAL CENTER, NW YORK, NY 1970
- Mount Sinai Medical Center 1970
Mr. Eric A Birken MD's Practice location
Canandaigua, NY 14424Get Direction
Mr. Eric A Birken MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birken
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. Jay A Yates MD229 Parrish St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Susan Laurel Fulmer MD229 Parrish St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Mr. Roger D Sequeira MD229 Parrish St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. W. bradley Simmons MD1206 Driving Park Ave Newark NY 14513
- Dr. John F Centonze MD1206 Driving Park Ave Newark NY 14513
- Dr. Gregory G Carnevale M.D.784 Pre Emption Rd Geneva NY 14456