Dr. Henry Chin is a pathologist practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Chin is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Chin can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Chin may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Anesthesiology
- University Of California-San Francisco
Dr. Henry L Chin MD's Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015Get Direction
Dr. Henry L Chin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Emmanuel Adegoke Fadeyi MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Nupoor Gajjar MD350 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Christopher John Jacques MD250 Bon Air Rd Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Ronald Balassanian MD55 Fruit Street Wrn 2 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Ryan Michael Gill M.D., PH.D.Ucsf San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Andrew W. Bollen MD513 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143