Dr. Phatama Padavanija MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL, 36106
Dr. Phatama Padavanija is an oncologist practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Padavanija specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Padavanija manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Phatama Padavanija MD's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36106Get Direction
TWIN FALLS, ID 83301Get Direction
Dr. Phatama Padavanija MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Padavanija
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Don't Call Them Just Survivors; They Are "Overcomers"
It’s common to throw the word "survivor" thrown around when referring to people who have battled illnesses and diseases. However, a group in San Antonio prefers to refer to themselves as Overcomers.Genny's storyWhen Genny Small was diagnosed with breast cancer, she could not believe it. She...
- Limit Your Risk for Prostate Cancer with Statins
A recent study has shown that the levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA), a marker of prostate cancer, lower in men who take statin drugs. This may lower the risk of advanced prostate cancer in men, according to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.High levels of PSA...
- Breast Cancer: Why it's Absolutely Essential for Men to get Checked, too
Breast cancer draws a lot of publicity and attention, and when many think of breast cancer, they are likely thinking of women. This makes sense because “breast” is typically a female word, and every year there are tons of breast cancer awareness campaigns that revolve around women and are...
- Dr. Sri laxmi Valasareddi MD300 Saint Lukes Dr Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Harry M Barnes MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Keith A Thompson MD4145 CARMICHAEL ROAD MONTGOMERY AL 36106
- Dr. Scott A Mcdaniel MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Stephen A White MD645 Mcqueen Smith Rd N Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Stephen L Davidson MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106