Dr. Morgan Colby Ferguson D.M.D., M.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics8850 SIX PINES DRIVE THE WOODLANDS TX, 77380
Dr. Morgan Ferguson practices Periodontics in Spring, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Ferguson has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Ferguson provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Education and Training
University of Florida in Gainesville B.S. in Microbiology and Cell Science 2001
University Of Florida College Of Dentistry D.M.D. 2005
- Diplomate American Board of Periodontology
- Dental Implants
- Bar Attachment Denture
- Dental Prophylaxis (teeth Cleaning)
- Scaling And Root Planing (srp Or Deep Cleaning)
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
- Pre-prosthetic Surgery
- Gum Grafting
- Resective Procedures
- Regenerative Procedures
- Bone Grafting
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein (bmp)
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Oral Pathology
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Impacted Canines
- Intravenous Sedation (iv Sedation)
- Occlusal Adjustment (bite Adjustment)
- All On 4
- Pro Arch
- Board Certified American Board of Periodontology
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Texas Dental Association
- Professional Member Greater Houston Dental Association
- Professional Member American Academy of Periodontology
- Professional Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Professional Member Seattle Study Club
- University of Texas School of Dentistry Masters of Science in Dentistry and Certificate in
Dr. Morgan Colby Ferguson D.M.D., M.S.'s Practice location
Spring, TX 77381Get Direction
THE WOODLANDS, TX 77380Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77380Get Direction
Dr. Morgan Colby Ferguson D.M.D., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferguson
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Cranberries
In autumn and winter, this recipe is perfect with turkey or chicken as a delicious, fragrant side. In the warmer weather, we like to make this the main dish because it’s light yet flavorful. Once leftover, it can be eaten cold, too!The Brussels sprout is also one of the healthiest green leafy...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Miles Alexander Mason D.D.S., M.S.D1001 Medical Plaza Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Kip W Saunders D.D.S., M.S.3 Grogans Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Jessica Maria Baez D.D.S.25300 Borough Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Michael S Dwyer B.A D.D.S M.S1001 Medical Plaza Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. James Allen Katancik DDS, PHD3 Grogans Park Dr Spring TX 77380