Dr. John Baldwin Weltmer M.D.
Orthopedist11125 Dunn Rd Suite 301 Saint Louis MO, 63136
Dr. John Weltmer is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Weltmer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Weltmer tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1982
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Arthroplasty of the first metatarsophalangeal joint with a double-stem silicone implant. Results in patients who have degenerative joint disease failure of previous operations, or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Wolf blade plate ankle arthrodesis.
- The use of the powered metaphyseal stapler for reconstructive procedures in the adult foot.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Broken Ankle
Dr. John Baldwin Weltmer M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63136Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
Dr. John Baldwin Weltmer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weltmer
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Dr. John Tracy Watson MD1008 S Spring Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Corey G Solman M.D.333 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Fallon Maylack MD12266 Depaul Dr Bridgeton MO 63044