Dr. Erik M Bauer M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Suite 130 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Email: Privileges:
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Ear Wax
- Cleft Palate
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Erik M Bauer M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Erik M Bauer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bauer
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Verlia Gower M.D.5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Eric Edward Berg M.D.5461 MERIDIAN MARKS RD STE 130 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Brian W. Herrmann M.D.5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Paula J Harmon M.D.5461 MERIDIAN MARKS RD STE 130 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Matthew Kyle Whitley M.D.5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Benjamin White M.D.5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342