Dr. Gary J Healy M.D.
Anesthesiologist3001 Hospital Dr Pghc Anesthesia Asso Hyattsville MD, 20785
Dr. Gary Healy is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hyattsville, MD. Dr. Healy ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Healy also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1966
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Anesthesiology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Vincents Med Ctr
- St Vincent's Medical Center Program
Dr. Gary J Healy M.D.'s Practice location
Hyattsville, MD 20785Get Direction
Dr. Gary J Healy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Pamela Durning M.D.3001 HOSPITAL DR CHEVERLY MD 20785
- Dr. Darryl Atwell M.D.3001 HOSPITAL DR CHEVERLY MD 20785
- Dr. Leeroy Mark Clarke M.D.3001 HOSPITAL DR CHEVERLY MD 20785
- Dr. Zubair K Niazi M.D.3001 HOSPITAL DR CHEVERLY MD 20785
- Thelma Cunningham CRNA3001 HOSPITAL DR CHEVERLY MD 20785
- Miguel Sanchez DNP3001 HOSPITAL DR CHEVERLY MD 20785