Dr. Daniel S Oppenheim M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME, 04074
Dr. Daniel Oppenheim practices Endocrinology in Scarborough, ME. Dr. Oppenheim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Oppenheim examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Daniel S Oppenheim M.D.'s Practice location
Scarborough, ME 04074Get Direction
Dr. Daniel S Oppenheim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oppenheim
- Mindfulness May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetes Patients
According to the UK diabetes study, those who have diabetes but control their blood pressure are 30% less likely to experience complications caused by the disease. These complications include strokes and heart attack.Being overweight can be stressful which can worsen obesity-related diseases. This...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Amputation Prevention for Diabetics
Diabetes is a scary disease. Patients also have to worry about the health of their pancreas, eyes, kidneys and their legs and feet. And, they also have to worry about insulin injections and how they plan their daily routine around what they can and cannot eat. ...
- New Retinopathy Screening Program Cuts Diabetic Sight Loss
For those who have diabetes or have loved ones with the condition, then one of the common complications they may have heard about would be visual impairment. Diabetic retinopathy is a major complication which has made an impact on health systems all over the world. There have been an estimated 1 in...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Grandmother with Diabetes Bikes Across the Country
One woman is making it a personal goal to bike to the east from the west coast. At the moment she is half way in her journey. Tracy Herbert take videos daily from most parts of the country and uploads them to the social media. She is always happy in these videos. Now she is half way through the...
- Dr. Robert G Bing-you MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Rahfa K Zerikly MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Jessica C Rockwell MD175 Us Route One Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Daniel I Spratt MD887 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Stephan P Babirak MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Christine Louise Twining MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074