Dr. Adam Ratner MD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases3959 Broadway Columbia Unversity D New York NY, 10032
Dr. Adam Ratner is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Ratner specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Adam Ratner MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Adam Ratner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ratner
- What to Expect on Your Future Visits to the Doctor After You Have Been Diagnosed with Lyme Disease
A diagnosis of Lyme disease immediately calls for a 2-4 week course of antibiotics. Doxycycline, amoxicillin, and cefuroxime axetil are some of the antibiotics most commonly used to treat Lyme disease. However, treatment may still vary depending on the symptoms present and the stage at which the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Dr. Jason Perlman M.D.145 95th Street Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Tsoline Kojaoghlanian MD4422 3RD AVE BRONX NY 10457
- Dr. Marc Foca OtherColumbia University Department Pediatric New York NY 10032
- Dr. Sunil Sood MDNsuh-Dept Of Pediatrics Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Susan Hagen Morrison M.D.36 Newark Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. James M. Oleske M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107