Dr. Michelle C Azu MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology195 Little Albany St New Brunswick NJ, 08901
Dr. Michelle Azu is a surgical oncologist practicing in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Azu specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Michelle C Azu MD's Practice location
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Get Direction
POMPTON PLAINS, NJ 07444Get Direction
Dr. Michelle C Azu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Itzhak Avital199 Pierce St Somerset New Jersey 08873
- Dr. Frederick Sabido MD1180 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY 10301
- Dr. Deborah Marie Capko MD136 Mountain View Blvd Basking Ridge NJ 07920
- Dr. Thangamani Seenivasan MD1 Highway 206 North Somerville NJ 08876
- Dr. Michelle O'shea MD2333 Morris Ave Union NJ 07083
- Dr. Rachel Leah Farkas M.D.94 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston NJ 07039