Dr. Carl Szczesniak is a pathologist practicing in Jacksonville, NC. Dr. Szczesniak is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Szczesniak can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Szczesniak may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Carl J Szczesniak M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, NC 28546Get Direction
LITTLE RIVER, SC 29566Get Direction
Dr. Carl J Szczesniak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Maria belinda Magbanua Ramos D.O.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Shikhar G Vyas MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Anuradha Arcot M.D.600 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27858
- Dr. Sean Michael Baraniak M.D.34800 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Timothy Cliffton Sorrells M.D.Naval Hospital 100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Michael Anthony Favata DO100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547