Dr. Thomas Paul Miller M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist3625 Clyde Park Ave Sw Suite 1 Wyoming MI, 49509
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Allergy and Immunology care in Wyoming, MI. Dr. Miller specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Miller provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Wayne State University in Detroit MD
Dr. Thomas Paul Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Wyoming, MI 49509Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Paul Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Chinese Herbal Remedies for Autoimmune Disorders
A new study has shown that a Chinese herbal remedies made from the roots of blue evergreen hydrangea may help in the treatment of autoimmune disorders. The herb, Chang Shan, weakens the abnormal immune response characteristic of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis,...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Signs You Have a Penicillin Allergy
What is Penicillin?Penicillin is known to be one of the most commonly used antibiotics that is often prescribed by doctors. Penicillin belongs to the family of antibiotics that is known as beta-lactams.What is a Penicillin Allergy?A penicillin allergy would usually occur to an individual when the...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Dr. Mark Marshall Millar M.D.1179 E Paris Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Nancy J Brooke MD1525 E Beltline Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Christine M Schafer MD970 Parchment Drive Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Raymond Gonzalez MD4069 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Karyn E Gell MD970 Parchment Drive Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Sara J Uekert MD970 Parchment Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546