Dr. William Mauthe is a Dentist practicing in Fond Du Lac, WI. Dr. Mauthe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. William C Mauthe DDS's Practice location
Dr. William C Mauthe DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Sara Klasinski1204 Fond Du Lac Ave Kewaskum WI 53040
- Dr. Jacqueline Graber Belter D.D.S.212 Ohio St Oshkosh WI 54902
- Mr. John F Pesch OR536 Main St Brownsville WI 53006
- Dr. Pamela Lynn Hamman DDS1486 W South Park Ave Oshkosh WI 54902
- Dr. Todd J Bell D.D.S.545 E Johnson St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Kurt A Walejko D.D.S.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706