Dr. Jeremiah Deneve is a surgical oncologist practicing in Hawkinsville, GA. Dr. Deneve specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Isolated regional therapy for advanced extremity soft tissue sarcomas.
- Repeat cytoreductive surgery and heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy may offer survival benefit for intraperitoneal mesothelioma: a single institution experience.
- Locally Advanced, Unresectable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Gallbladder.
- Resection and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction of a Desmoid Tumor with Endometrioma Features.
- Local Recurrence of Extremity Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- Impact of body mass index on the short-term outcomes of resected gastrointestinal
- Neoadjuvant Talimogene Laherparepvec for the Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma.
Dr. Jeremiah Lee Deneve DO's Practice location
Hawkinsville, GA 31036Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Jeremiah Lee Deneve DO's reviewsWrite Review
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...