Dr. Michael Y Hsie MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
Michael Hsie, MD, is a radiation oncologist with a special interest in prostate, breast and lung cancers. His areas of research, in which he has published articles and abstracts, also include stereota ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Michael Y Hsie MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Oshkosh, WI 54904Get Direction
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Tracy E Alpert M.D.5008 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Jung-ah Kim M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Rahul R Chopra M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Stefania Morbidini-gaffney M.D.5008 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Anna Shapiro MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Jeffrey A Bogart M.D.750 E. Adams St. Syracuse NY 13210