Dr. Veena Rajaram practices Pediatric Pathology in Chicago, IL. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Rajaram is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Residency Training MD
Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College, Berhampur University 1987
Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College, Berhampur University Medical
Butler University in Indianapolis 1987
Universidad AutÛnoma de Nuevo LeÛn Facultad de Medicina 1988
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis 2000
- Winthrop University Hospital 1998
- University of Florida Program
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, Surgical Pathology 2001
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, Neuropathology 2004
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, Pediatric Pathology 2002
Dr. Veena Rajaram MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Veena Rajaram MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Is Type 2 Diabetes Curable?
To give a short answer, Diabetes is not yet curable as it is a life-long condition that impacts the ability of the body to utilize glucose present in the blood. Diabetes can be either type 1 in which the production of insulin in the body is reduced or eliminated, or type 2 in which the body is not...
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Dr. Naseem Uddin MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-welch MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dominick Christopher Cavuoti Other5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sandy Diane Cope-yokoyama MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Beverly Barton Rogers MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390