Syed Z Jafri M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. Syed Jafri practices Nuclear Medicine in Middletown, NY. Dr. Jafri uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2010
- Urethral leiomyosarcoma: evaluation by MRI with pathologic correlation.
- Adrenal lymphangioma: a case report.
- Normal variants and pitfalls in CT of the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts.
- Current trends in imaging evaluation of acute cholecystitis.
- Correlation of US and MRI findings of intratesticular and paratesticular lesions: from infants to adults.
- Transrectal ultrasound appearance of granulomatous prostatitis.
- Nonoperative management of the adult ruptured spleen.
- Spleen Injury in Sports.
- Spleen Injury in Sports.
- Computed tomographic evaluation and staging of cecal carcinoma.
- Computed tomography of chest wall masses.
- Sonographic detection of fetal extrathoracic pulmonary sequestration.
- Gastric trichobezoar: sonographic findings.
- Urographic and computed tomographic demonstration of ureteroarterial fistula.
- Intestinal polyposis and brain tumor in a family.
- Atrial Fibrillation, Preventive Cardiology, Heart Failure
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Maimonides Medical Center
Experience & Accolades
- MemberMetropolitan Cardiology Consultant, Goshen, NY
Syed Z Jafri M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Syed Z Jafri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jafri
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- How is Conjunctivitis Contracted?
Conjunctivitis is a very common and unpleasant condition, especially for people that use contact lenses. Children can be equally affected by this disease, as well as adults. People who have conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye, can transmit the disease to their family or friends or anyone else...
- Treatment for Mumps
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. It usually attacks the parotid glands but sometimes, it can affect other parts of the body. Mumps is common in young children, but can develop at any age. The causative virus for mumps is known as paramyxoviruses. It’s spread through contact with...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Viral Ras Sheth MD70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Maria kristin P Mercado M.D.61 EMERALD PL ROCK HILL NY 12775
- Michael N Cho M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- James D Mclaughlin MD155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. John Anthony Markisz MD575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553
- Sandeep Singh M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941