Dr. George William Ibrahim MD
Family Practitioner6721 Us Highway 27 South Sebring FL, 33876
Dr. George Ibrahim is a family practitioner practicing in Sebring, FL. Dr. Ibrahim specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ibrahim possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine 1961
- Enterohepatic circulation and conversion of protoporphyrin to bile pigment in man.
- The conversion of protoporphyrin-C14 to heme compounds and bilirubin in dogs.
- Early labeling of bilirubin from glycine and delta-aminolevulinic acid in bile fistula dogs, with special reference to stimulated versus suppressed erythropoiesis.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Pinched Nerve
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
- Appalachian Reg Hosp, General Surgery; Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Appalachian Reg Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Dr. George William Ibrahim MD's Practice location
Sebring, FL 33876Get Direction
Dr. George William Ibrahim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ibrahim
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Daniel E Montero M.D.3420 Us 27 N Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Janos Katanics MD410 South 11th Street Lorida FL 33857
- Dr. Donald K Ware DO2341 Us Highway 27 S Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Wilfredo Corredera M.D.225 Us 27 S Lake Placid FL 33852
- Dr. Marvin Dwight Maxwell MD4020 US Highway 27 N Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Eric Scott Palosky D.O.4511 Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring FL 33872