Dr. Tushina Reddy is an ophthalmologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Reddy specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Reddy can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Reddy can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1994
University of Michigan Medical School 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Ophthalmology (eye Disease), Cataract Surgery With Lens Replacement
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Ophthalmology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University Affiliated Hospitals 1996
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 1996
Dr. Tushina A Reddy M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89121Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89121Get Direction
Dr. Tushina A Reddy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- Dr. Rajy M Rouweyha M.D.1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Dan L Eisenberg M.D.3575 Pecos Mcleod Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Shoib Myint DO1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 100 HENDERSON NV 89074
- Dr. Paul Casey M.D.2090 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Grace S Shin M.D.6028 S FORT APACHE RD STE 101 LAS VEGAS NV 89148
- Dr. Ilan Reizes MD501 ROSE ST LAS VEGAS NV 89106