Dr. Caryn Masterman-smith is a pediatrician practicing in Vidalia, GA. Dr. Masterman-smith is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Masterman-smith diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Masterman-smith can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Caryn J. Masterman-smith D.O.'s Practice location
Vidalia, GA 30474Get Direction
VIDALIA, GA 30474Get Direction
Vidalia, GA 30474Get Direction
Dr. Caryn J. Masterman-smith D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Masterman-smith
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Marjorie Pringle Turner MD125 CHURCH ST VIDALIA GA 30474
- Dr. Swayamprabha S Tyagi MD414 LUGENIA DR VIDALIA GA 30474
- Dr. Claudio D Machado MD303 Harris Industrial Blvd Vidalia GA 30474
- Dr. Timothy Caron Horton MD1702 Meadows Ln Vidalia GA 30474
- Dr. Etta Wilcia Boss cole MD414 Lugenia Blvd Vidalia GA 30474
- Dr. Katrina Mcclane Leshanski D.O.125 CHURCH ST VIDALIA GA 30474