Dr. Xylina T Gregg M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3838 S 700 E Suite 100 Salt Lake City UT, 84106
Dr. Xylina Gregg is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Gregg specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2018
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of Alabama - Birmingham, AL in Hematology/Oncology 1994
Dr. Xylina T Gregg M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84106Get Direction
Dr. Xylina T Gregg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gregg
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Justin A Call M.D.560 W Mitchell St Petoskey MI 49770
- Dr. Hung T. Khong MD1660 Springhill Avenue Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Edgar Friedrich Prasthofer MD799 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Scott James Samuelson M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Daanish Hoda MD8 Th Ave And C St Salt Lake City UT 84143