Dr. Weimer provides comprehensive health care for adults with a wide range of medical concerns. In addition to Internal Medicine, she treats patients who suffer from chemical dependency or who have bo ...
Education and Training
Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine Medicine
Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine - Virginia Campus 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Methadone overdose and cardiac arrhythmia potential: findings from a review of the evidence for an American Pain Society and College on Problems of Drug Dependence clinical practice guideline.
- Research gaps on methadone harms and comparative harms: findings from a review of the evidence for an American Pain Society and College on Problems of Drug Dependence clinical practice guideline.
- Treating the Symptom but Not the Underlying Disease in Infective Endocarditis: A Teachable Moment.
- General Care
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Back Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Opiate Dependence
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
- General Internal Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University 2012
Dr. Melissa Brandon Weimer D.O.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06511Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Brandon Weimer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Bhavya H. Gopalagowda400 Northeast Mother Joseph Place Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Marcia J. Dunham M.D.3550 N INTERSTATE AVE PORTLAND OR 97227
- Fareed Collado MD10000 SE MAIN ST STE 60 PORTLAND OR 97216
- M. Louis Blettel5559 SW 85th Avenue Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2875 NW STUCKI AVE HILLSBORO OR 97124
- Thomas Robert Dunham2611 Northwest Mill Pond Road Portland Oregon 97229