Dr. Nintin Jaluria MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology1010 N Broadway Yonkers NY, 10701
Dr. Nintin Jaluria practices Nuclear Medicine in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Jaluria uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Silchar Medical College 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Nintin Jaluria MD's Practice location
Yonkers, NY 10701Get Direction
Harrisburg, PA 17110Get Direction
Dr. Nintin Jaluria MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaluria
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Understanding and Differentiating Lupus from Other Diseases
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is heterogeneous in character. Which means that it may have quite a different signs and symptoms in individuals. It is predominantly a disease of women of childbearing age. But the symptoms may be anything from skin rashes, fatigue, neurological changes,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Arun J. Palkhiwala MD42-07 30th Avenue Astoria New York 11103
- Dr. Sherif Heiba MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Zaza J Aivazi MD150 E 77th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Newsha Z Ghodsi M.D.108 E 96th St New York NY 10128
- Dr. Athos C Anastasiades MD62 Ridge Rd North Arlington NJ 07031
- Dr. Oscar Blanco-franco MD30 Davis Ave White Plains NY 10605