Dr. Thaddeus Jacobs is a naturopathic physician practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Jacobs specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Jacobs combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Thaddeus Edward Jacobs ND, LAC's Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93101Get Direction
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101Get Direction
Dr. Thaddeus Edward Jacobs ND, LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Health Benefits of L-Arginine
What is L-arginine?L-arginine is an amino acid that is necessary for the production of proteins needed by the body. It can be obtained from the diet and is usually found in poultry, red meat, dairy products, and meat. It can also be produced in a laboratory for medicine. How does it work?In the...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- Dr. Jessie Carroll N.D.2007 ALAMEDA PADRE SERRA SANTA BARBARA CA 93103
- Dr. Jonathan Birch N.D.200 N LA CUMBRE RD STE F SANTA BARBARA CA 93110
- Dr. Steven Richard Sinclair N.D.302 STANLEY DR SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Trevor Holly Cates N.D.34 E SOLA ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93101
- Dr. Elizabeth Nimblett Clapham ND2958 STATE ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Dr. Dena Nakhle Birch N.D.200 N LA CUMBRE RD SANTA BARBARA CA 93110