Dr. Nancy Young MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL, 60614
Dr. Nancy Young practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Chicago, IL. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Young provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 1987
- 2012Chicago Super Doctors
- Cochlear Implant, Hearing
- MemberAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology
- Member Head and Neck Surgery
- Member American Otological Society
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Member American Auditory Society
- Member Alexander Graham Bell Association
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Chicago Laryngological Society
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital 1987
- Montefiore Medical Center 1984
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Chicago Otology Group 1988
- Neurotology fellowship, Chicago Otology Group 1998
Dr. Nancy Young MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Young MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- Dr. John Maddalozzo MD2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Andrew Jay Hotaling MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Eileen M Mahoney M.D.5207 Main St. Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Robert P. Miller M.D.8780 W Golf Rd Niles IL 60714
- Dr. Brian K Reilly MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jonathan Benjamin Ida M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229