Dr. Kathryn E. Huber M.D., PH.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology800 Washington St # 359 Tufts Medical Center Boston MA, 02111
Kathryn Huber, MD, PhD brings her expertise as a radiation oncologist to the Boston Gamma Knife Center team. A board-certified member of the American Board of Radiology, Dr. Huber trained at Tufts Med ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 2004
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Tufts Med Center
Dr. Kathryn E. Huber M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn E. Huber M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huber
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Dr. Lyubov Girshovich MD41 Mall Road Burlington Massachusetts 01805
- Dr. Michael N Corradetti M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Joshua Garren MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Aileen B Chen MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Tracy A Balboni M.D., M.P.H.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Akila Viswanathan MD MPH75 Francis Street Asb1-L2 Boston MA 02115