Dr. Shahab Zaidi MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism8330 Naab Rd Suite 140 Indianapolis IN, 46260
Dr. Shahab Zaidi practices Endocrinology in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Zaidi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Zaidi examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1983
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Hurley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Shahab Zaidi MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
TIPTON, IN 46072Get Direction
Dr. Shahab Zaidi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaidi
- Combating Gestational Diabetes
Being pregnant is hard work. As if it were not enough to juggle the major physical changes and hormone induced emotional changes, pregnant women also have to worry about the health of their baby. Everyone knows the major no-no’s for pregnant women: don't smoke, don’t drink, stay away from...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- What is Low T?
Low T, or low testosterone, refers to the reduced levels of the male hormone, testosterone, in the body. This condition is becoming increasingly common among males. Testosterone contributes to:...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Dr. Melissa K Cavaghan M.D.541 Clinical Drive Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Munro Peacock M.D.541 Clinical Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Miroslava Kouzmova-moneva M.D.5230 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Dawn M Ayers M.D.395 Westfield Rd Noblesville IN 46060
- Dr. Shahid Athar MD8330 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Cary N Mariash MD9240 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260