Dr. Laura Slap shelton PSY.D
Psychologist | Clinical28 West Cole Road Biddeford ME, 04005
Dr. Laura Slap shelton is a psychologist practicing in Biddeford, ME. Dr. Slap shelton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Slap shelton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Slap shelton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Laura Slap shelton PSY.D's Practice location
Biddeford, ME 04005Get Direction
Dr. Laura Slap shelton PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Slap shelton
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Dr. Susan L. Lichtman PH.D.1000 Shore Road Cape Elizabeth Maine 04107
- Dr. Mark Gregory Kiefner PHD26 Portland Street Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Ann mary Palozzi PSY.D.7 Oak Hill Terrace Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. David Margolis PH.D.477 Congress St Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Gina M Kenny PHD216 Vaughan St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Michael Erik Kramer PH.D.17 South St Portland ME 04101