Dr. Paul Lepage is a general surgeon practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Lepage specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Lepage provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1982
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Abdominal Surgery
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, General Surgery; Madigan Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center 1989
Dr. Paul Anthony Lepage M.D.'s Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
Dr. Paul Anthony Lepage M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lepage
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Ajai Srinivasan M.D.1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Charles Jason Rousseau D.O.225 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Joseph Harold Wentzky M.D.340 Medical Pkwy Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Erick Jordan Imbertson M.D.101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Willis Tyler Nichols M.D.101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. James F Green MD1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303