Dr. Kanokraj Srisukho is a prosthodontist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Srisukho specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Kanokraj Srisukho D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Kanokraj Srisukho D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- Is Your Knee Pain Due to Gout?
Background of GoutGout is an ancient disease. However, it is still one of the most common diseases these days and a big public concern. In ancient times, gout was considered to be associated with food overindulgence. Mostly, the disease was linked to rich people as they were the only ones who could...
- Heavy Cream Substitutes
Heavy cream, also called heavy whipping cream, is a staple ingredient cooks and bakers use. It is often used in many different recipes, such as sauces and soups, including ice cream, sour cream, and homemade butter.Heavy cream comes from the high-fat part of fresh milk, and when milk is left to...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert Louis Heller DDS145 Green Meadows Drive, South Lewis Center OH 43035
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Meade Carson Vanputten D.D.S., MS305 W. 12th Ave. Columbus OH 43210
- Phillip Elmo DDS, AAFP5155 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.6805 Avery-Muirfield Drive Dublin OH 43016