Dr. Sadir Jumaa Alrawi MD
Surgeon7751 Baymeadows Rd E Jacksonville FL, 32256
Dr. Sadir Alrawi is a general surgeon practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Alrawi specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Alrawi provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Interleukin-1, interleukin-2 and interleukin-10 expression in different techniques of saphenous vein harvesting.
- Lipomatous hemangiopericytoma of the head and neck: immunohistochemical and DNA ploidy analyses.
- Tissue eosinophilic infiltration: a useful marker for assessing stromal invasion, survival and locoregional recurrence in head and neck squamous neoplasia.
- Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the mandible with cytogenetic and molecular biology aberrations.
- Aberrant crypt foci.
- Prognostic significance of MCM2, Ki-67 and gelsolin in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Post-laparoscopic cholecystectomy pain: effects of intraperitoneal local anesthetics on pain control--a randomized prospective double-blinded placebo-controlled trial.
- Aberrant crypt foci as precursors in colorectal cancer progression.
- Genetic and molecular abnormalities in cholangiocarcinogenesis.
Dr. Sadir Jumaa Alrawi MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32256Get Direction
Dr. Sadir Jumaa Alrawi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alrawi
the top doctor in Jax and Dubai
Best oncology doctor in UAE great ethics and maners
We would like to say THANK YOU in a pure, simple and honest testimony from personal experience with Dr. Sadir Alrawi and his team at Al Zahra Hospital where my wife had undergone successful surgery. My wife searched google for a Doctor/Surgeon who will treat her with care and found Al Zahra hospital. We got interested on Dr. Sadir’s high Caliber profile. From the first time we met him until after the successful surgery, I noticed the following: • I knew we’ve found a professional specialist that knows his job by heart. • his level of expertise is amazing. With the way he treats patients, explaining, communicating in a friendly approach that keeps you calm, ensuring that special care will be given. • Obvious Sincerity and kindness is overflowing • His team of professional doctors shows up-front expertise in their own ways (Dr. Humaa, Dr. Areej, Dr. Sobhy) • The hospital facilities and services are awesome (Food/Water/nurses station punctualities, Room Cleanliness) • Special mention to Ms. Dina, Immanuel and Jan - who are more than grateful to help and assist you. (they’re just one call away) All the accolades to Dr. Sadir and his team for their professionalism and best management of their patients. May you continue to share the Sincerity and kindness to all and God will return these blessings unto you.
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- Dr. Manpreet S. Grewal M.D.4203 Belfort Road Jacksonville FL 32216
- Alexander Crean3627 UNIVERSITY BLVD S STE 700 JACKSONVILLE FL 32216
- Carol Bowen-Wells6420 San Juan Avenue Jacksonville FL 32210
- Dr. Ziad Tarik Awad M.D.655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. George E Chisholm M.D.2 Shircliff Way Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Indermeet Singh Bhullar MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209