Dr. Bryan Scott Teruya M.D.
Hematologist-Pathologist | Hematology303 E Chicago Ave Department Of Pathol Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Bryan Teruya is a hematology pathologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Teruya specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Dr. Bryan Scott Teruya M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68105Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Scott Teruya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Teruya
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- What Are the Benefits of Kettlebell Workouts?
Kettlebell exercises are one of the most popular fitness trends since it is accessible and more practical than other programs. It is equally beneficial to an athlete and to the common man who is trying to burn more calories or become more fit. With the help of a good instructor or trainer one can...
- What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana refers to the legal use of marijuana for the treatment of several chronic and debilitating conditions. It is often recommended for symptoms including severe pain, nausea, and vomiting. Medical marijuana is used in the treatment of several diseases including multiple sclerosis,...
- New Approach to Ovarian Cancer Screening: Is it Beneficial?
Women and the medical community need a simplified tool to screen for ovarian cancer and breast cancer whenever they visit a cancer imaging center. Such a tool should be practical and should be able to identify women who are at a high risk for ovarian and breast cancer and who might otherwise go...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Dr. Milind Velankar MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Ameet Kini MD PHD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Elizabeth M Hyjek M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Areta Kowal-vern M.D.1700 RIVERWOODS DR APT 312 MELROSE PARK IL 60160
- Sahr Syed MD1700 W. Van Buren St. Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Beverly Nelson MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611