Dr. Benjamin Greenberg practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Louisville, KY. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Greenberg treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Drug for Parkinson's Disease Approved by FDA
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently passed a new drug called amantadine extended release capsules to treat dyskinesia in those who have Parkinson’s disease and are also on medication therapy. The Michael J. Fox Foundation recently created the UNDRS or Unified Dyskinesia Rating...
- Testosterone Therapy May Only Lead to Cosmetic Effects
There is a sudden increase in the number of clinics and infomercials heralding the many benefits of testosterone therapy in men. But experts are warning that the effects should be considered with enough caution. Some of the earlier studies had shown that testosterone may increase the muscle mass and...
- Antibiotic Use in Early Life Found to Not Be Linked to Celiac Disease
Researchers are continuously trying to understand the upsurge of celiac disease. While predisposition has been known as a factor, it does not explain the sharp rise, as genes are not changing that fast.So, there must be environmental factors responsible in some way. Researchers are investigating the...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Which Specialist Uses Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a treatment method in which the hair is removed permanently. However, you will not end up hairless and with smooth skin just with just one laser treatment. In general, four to six laser hair removal treatments are necessary to achieve smooth and hairless skin. This also depends...
- Exercise to Alleviate Anger
A study, presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Sports Medicine in Baltimore, shows that exercise can allay the feeling of anger in a person. However, “the findings should be confirmed by larger studies to be taken as a recommendation," warns Nathaniel Thom, PhD, a contractor...
- Dr. Julie Ann Mcwhorter M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Audra M. Webber M.D.3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Dawnisa Kari Pabon M.D.1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323
- Dr. Melissa Veneracion M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Ryan Deon Swain M.D.840 Montclair Rd Birmingham AL 35213
- Margo Vallee Other759 Chestnut St Springfield MA 01199