Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.
Family Practitioner801 S Chevy Chase Dr Suite 230 Glendale CA, 91205
Scott M. Gregor, DO, is a leading family medicine physician currently serving patients at UCLA Health in Los Angeles, California. After earning his osteopathy doctorate in 2005 at Western University of Health Sciences, he completed his residency in family medicine at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Gregor is board-certified in family medicine with the American Board of family Medicine. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.'s Practice location
Glendale, CA 91205Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90401Get Direction
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD1731 E 120th St Los Angeles California 90059
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke M.D.325 E. 7th Street Los Angeles CA 90014
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203
- Dr. Bruce Olmscheid M.D.9725 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90212