Scott M. Gregor, DO, is a leading family medicine physician currently serving patients at UCLA Health in Los Angeles, California. After earning his osteopathy doctorate in 2005 at Western University of Health Sciences, he completed his residency in family medicine at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Gregor is board-certified in family medicine with the American Board of family Medicine. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.'s Practice location
Glendale, CA 91205Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90401Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD1731 E 120th St Los Angeles California 90059
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD12340 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles California 90025
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203
- Dr. Bruce Olmscheid M.D.9725 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90212