Dr. Raymond Mark Turner M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology517 Rose St Las Vegas NV, 89106
Dr. Raymond Turner is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Turner specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Turner can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Turner can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1987
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1987
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
Dr. Raymond Mark Turner M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89106Get Direction
- What Are Subserosal Fibroids?
Subserosal fibroids are non-cancerous growths that develop within the uterine wall. They are also referred to as myomas, leiomyoma or fibromyomas, and uterine fibroids. Research has established that 25 percent of women experience fibroids severe enough to trigger symptoms, and 40 percent of women...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer M.D.2881 Business Park Ct. Las Vegas NV 89128
- Joseph A. Rojas, II9120 West Post Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Henderson NV 89015
- Dr. Alexander Norton Jr. MD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Candance St. Cloud D.O.1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 241 HENDERSON NV 89074