Dr. Gary M Davidson MD
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine8109 Hinson Farm Rd Suite 504 Alexandria VA, 22306
Dr. Gary Davidson is a family practitioner practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Davidson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Davidson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Guerrero- Esc De Med- Acapulco- Guerrero- Mexico 1985
Autonomous University of Guerrero / School of Medicine 1985
Autonomous University of Guerrero/CEUX 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Conemaugh Valley Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- Conemaugh Vly Meml Hosp
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Gary M Davidson MD's Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22306Get Direction
Dr. Gary M Davidson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davidson
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Dr. January F. Dumlao-Umayam MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Dr. Uzochukwu W. Unegbu MD6323 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20011
- Muna A. Jama MD4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria VA 22304
- Dr. Matthew R Haden M.D.20401 N 73rd St Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Mirela L Mircea MD2000 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22311
- Dr. Kamakshi Baig M.D6620 Crain Hwy La Plata MD 20646